Green lifestyle - we are certified ECU Ecolabel of environmental excellence and partner of CLIMATE NEUTRALITY ALLIANCE 2025.
We love our mountains and take great care of our environment and nature. Therefore we
- use tipical, local and regional products, mostly bio certified
- reduce the electric energy whenever possible
- use energy from alternative sources
- chosse local wood and materials in our furnishments and hardware
- use ECO-Label certified products for the cleaning and mantainance
- avoid every form of monouse products and take and carry
- perform a eco friendly tourism and advertise and promote the use of local transport systems
- The project “Respect the mountain” aims to raise awareness of environmentally friendly conduct among visitors, locals and tourism professionals in the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage Site. It seeks to encourage everyone to act respectfully and responsibly in the mountains as well as in everyday life. Its key topics are potable water and waste prevention.
South Tyrolean tap water is potable and of a high quality. Some of our guests, even some of our locals, are not aware of this and feel safer using bottled water. The project “Respect the mountains” teaches tourism professionals, locals and guests about the high quality of our potable tap water and how to use it carefully and respectfully.
Wallbox for your e-mobility: service on payment
Would you like to travel green? Good idea!
If you arrive by bus or train, we'll give you for free the Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Pass.
It's easy and fast to join us from Bozen/Bolzano or Brixen/Bressanone by bus. Here are the best bus connections to Seis/Siusi: https://www.sii.bz.it/en
Südtirol Transfer: your connecting shuttle
The car's on vacation! Do you want to travel to South Tyrol in an environmentally friendly way by train or long-distance bus? The connecting shuttle Südtirol Transfer takes you stress-free from the train or bus station directly to our hotel!
Book here: www.suedtiroltransfer.com/en
The Südtirol Alto Adige Guest Card facilitates holidaymakers’ exploration of the Seiser Alm holiday area as well as the wider region of South Tyrol, providing a single-ticket access to all types of public transport, such as train and bus. The following services are included:
- shuttle bus services of the Seiser Alm holiday area (except bus routes 10, 11 and 12)
- regional and local trains from Brennero as far as Trento and from Malles to San Candido
- bus services throughout the province (town, suburban and city buses)
- the Renon, Colle, Maranza, San Genesio, Meltina and Verano cable cars
- the narrow track Renon railway and the Mendola cable railway
- a return trip between Malles and Müstair on a Swiss Postbus service
discount on Combi Card, Nordic Pass and Seiser Alm Card Gold (discount: 3 in 7 or 7 days = 2,00 €; 14 days = 4,00 €
Join us by train or bus and we'll give you the green mobility card for free for the period of your stay.read more read less