The Vitalpina® Hotels of South Tyrol want you to enjoy a safe holiday where you can explore South Tyrol’s natural landscape in a sustainable and carefree way.
- Safe travel: Information about your next holiday in South Tyrol is available here.
- Flexibility: The Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol have adjusted their cancellation policy to make planning your trip easier. You can now therefore flexibly cancel and postpone existing or new reservations for your 2020 reservation. Each hotel will individually specify the details of its cancellation and rebooking conditions: please refer to the hotel websites.
- Reopening: The ARTnatur Dolomites of South Tyrol will reopen its doors in December 2020 and we are looking forward to seeing you again! The exact opening times can be found on the details pages of each individual hotel.
- Arrival: For current information on your journey to South Tyrol please see: https://www.suedtirol.info/de/informationen/coronavirus
- Safety measures: The health of both staff and guests is of paramount importance to the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol. In addition to the legal requirements, comprehensive additional hygiene standards are being introduced into all areas of the Vitalpina Hotels.
- Disinfectants and face masks are provided.
- Disinfection stations are available in all areas.
- A minimum distance of 1 metre must be observed in public areas.
- Public areas will be disinfected several times a day, thus increasing the already high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- All staff have appropriate protective clothing and receive regular training.
- Guests: Face masks must be worn in the public areas of the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol if a minimum distance of 1 metre cannot be guaranteed. There are self-service disinfection stations available throughout the hotels.
- Free space: The Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol are to be found in some of the finest locations anywhere in our land, nestling in the impressive and wide-ranging natural landscape of South Tyrol. There are meadows, forests and mountains in close proximity to all 33 member establishments, with numerous hikes and tours possible directly from the door. The minimum safety distance must accordingly be taken into account both indoors and outdoors, e.g. on terraces or the hotel sunbathing areas.
- Culinary delights: The minimum distance must be observed in restaurants, bars, lobbies and on terraces. You will have your own personal table in the restaurant for the duration of your stay. Instead of a buffet, many hotels now serve food at the table: some also offer room service at no extra charge, while others provide picnic baskets or a breakfast box to enjoy on the hotel lawn or terrace. Please enquire about these services directly at the Vitalpina Hotel of your choice.
- Wellness & activities: The pools and wellness areas of the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol are open every day, guests are asked to respect the minimum distances between each other; a safety distance of 1 metre must be kept for all loungers throughout the wellness and lawn areas. Treatments and massages for relaxation and recuperation are offered in compliance with the safety measures. The Vitalpina Hotels’ activity programme, e.g. guided hikes or forest bathing and breathing sessions, will continue to be held in small groups in the great outdoors.
- Cleaning:The current situation has led the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol to intensify their cleaning procedures and strictly comply with all hygiene regulations. Please directly contact the Vitalpina Hotel of your choice for all details regarding room cleaning and certifications.
- Employees: The staff of the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol are regularly trained and work only using the appropriate protective equipment.
- Check-out: The receptionists at the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol will be happy to e-mail you your invoice early on the morning of your departure for cross-checking. Please check the payment options available at the Vitalpina Hotel of your choice in advance. Invoices can in principle be paid by bank transfer or credit card as desired.
- Sustainability: remains a matter of great importance to the Vitalpina Hotels of South Tyrol, which is why our hosts are once more focusing on regional and seasonal produce in the Vitalpina hotel kitchens, promoting regional circuits and environmentally conscious travel. Close attention is also paid to the environmentally friendly disposal of masks, gloves, cleaning materials.
read more read less